Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sleep

Ok, I'm starting to get a bit run down. Today starts my four days stretch for work and the middle of my 14 day stretch without a day off (of school/work.) I had my lab class at 8am this morning, skipped out of my lecture and came home around 10:30. Took a quick nap with Jim since I'm working from 3-11:30 and then tomorrow morning 7-3:30 so I wont be coming home tonight.

I'm not too excited about spending the night at the hospital, but its what I had to work out when they scheduled me to work today at 7am. I can't afford to skip my lab at 8am so I had to trade shifts. At least I have the afternoons off for the rest of the weekend instead of being stuck working the late shift.

I just want to be able to sleep for longer than six hours... or past 6am... whichever would be fine. So tired. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment